Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: LastPass asking for billing information

Why does LASTPASS need the info?
Active Contributor

PSD2 appears to be a European Union banking regulation . .  . 

Is compliance with this EU regulation mandatory in the US?

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Steve690912 

Having the correct billing address helps secure online payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. While this may be new for LastPass, other LogMeIn services have had this in place for a while now.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

But you have to show the customer the card to request billing info. You are literally asking me to guess which card I have for LastPass. In my case I had to pull up three bank accounts and find which two had LastPass accounts, then match up the dates.

That's what I pay YOU for.

Your billing portal at a minimum must:

-Not use a popup. That's HTML5 standard.

-show the customer account info including the card on file so that the customer can provide correct information.

I'm willing to bet PSD2 specs require both.

Active Contributor

A customer rep just emailed me the last four of my card number. (I guessed right). This is not how a billing portal works. This is amateur hour. Time to move to Keeper.
New Contributor

Re: Why am I being asked to update my billing information?

Can you please stop with this pop up over and over again each time I need to use Last pass?

This is really making me not want to log into Last pass anymore... and yes, I"m a paying customer if that makes any difference. 

Please stop this. 

New Contributor

For a password/security platform having a "pop up" appear over and over and over again... this is really unnaceptable.  I will reconsider being a payment customer with Lastpass because of this. Not trust worthy at all. 

New Contributor

Each time a company makes an interface change, it invites customers to decide to seek other solutions.

Assuming that your customers are going to willing give up information about themselves with no explanation is ... not very smart, particularly when your customers are those concerned about security.

Active Contributor

logmein is only interested in sucking money, they keep making this product worse, now the pull down menu has a bunch of CRAP  showing and now we have to scroll through 5 or 6 user names to one web site and it;s very hard to see. nI am deleting my credit card and no longer paying for it.

Active Contributor

just deleted my credit card  **bleep** them