cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valorean

Hamachi doesn't download itself properly ?

I am getting frustrated beyond belief so i am going to ask the community and the staff after this thread with the hopes of finally making this thing work.

Firstly everywhere i look i see that this menu suddenly gets a brand new hamachi special one but i don't get anything after countless redownloads and search for a solution, i may just be blind but if that's the case i will gladly take a hit to my ego if it means i can play with my friends. image_2021-12-19_201248.png

Secondly, this menu that you can access with hdwwiz.cpl and that show this.

Valorean_1-1639941414972.png

well if you can zoom in hard enough you can see that there is an exclamation mark in yellow on the hamachi virtual ethernet adapter and there's two even ! , can't find what it means and after 3 hours of finding people that doesn't have this issue i give up.

I also get this error message from hamachi itself but i think it's just a continuation of the bigger picture.

Valorean_2-1639941583449.png

Valorean_3-1639941618006.png

That's all i have, if anyone has a solution, a guide or anything i am open to give any informations necessary to resolve this issue

1 REPLY 1
spooked

Re: Hamachi doesn't download itself properly ?

I'm having this exact same issue. I've tried everything that was recommended to me, nothing works.