cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrybakowicz
New Contributor

LMI Antivirus / Windows 11

What is the timing for LMI AV to be supported on Windows 11? As of 9/27, it is not ("Current operation system version is not supported. Please install the latest product version.")

7 REPLIES 7
rware
New Contributor

Re: LMI Antivirus / Windows 11

Would be nice to know when Windows 11 will be supported
rrybakowicz
New Contributor

6 days since Windows 11 officially released. No solution yet. I opened a support ticket just prior to Windows 11 being officially released. The agent stated he knew nothing about it and since Windows 11 was not officially released, there was no further information.  Disappointing!

Ozit
New Contributor

Hi

I'm also waiting the compatibility to migrate 10 computers !

When will the AV runs under W11 ?

ghostknife
Active Contributor

Any update on this?  What is the delay?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry, I haven't heard of Windows 11 support yet.  Hopefully I'll have an ETA in the coming weeks that we can share publicly. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Ozit
New Contributor

May be in 2023 ?

Viruses&Malewares will wait for the antivirus to be operational to attack workstations that have migrated to Windows 11

it's still crazy that a component of a Microsoft product (LogMeIn AV by BitDefender) is not compatible with another Microsoft product (Windows 11)!

really very disappointed

rware
New Contributor

I thought I had heard it is ready for prime time I guess I was misinformed. Lucky for us we are sticking with 10Pro until we are forced to move to 11, our clients are running KIOSK mode via Secure Lock-down from Inteset and by the way they are not windows 11 compliant yet to the best of my knowledge. My fear is the 20 computers (business class AIO PCs) we buy a month will one day come with win 11 and not option for 10 Pro. Windows 11 is far from a ready for prime time business use at this time anyway. I hope to be working elsewhere when 11 is forced on us and the headaches are someone else's.