cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prenew
Visitor

Re: LogMeIn Anti-virus Protected by an older version of antivirus software. Automatic update pendin

I had  this issue as well. I am not sure if we have the same issue, but mine was a router content filtering setting. I was blocking “computer and internet security” and “computer and internet info” categories.

I also added “https://nimbus.bitdefender.net” and “nimbus.bitdefender.net” to my whitelist. Afterward, we were back in business.

I would try the whitelist addresses first because I was troubleshooting a different issue when I stumbled over this fix.

pcatonoutpost
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Anti-virus Protected by an older version of antivirus software. Automatic update pendin

Thanks.  We already have nimbus.bitdefender.net whitelisted.  If I login into one of the PCs that shows "Protected by an older version of antivirus software" in the portal, the LogMeIn AV client on one of these PCs shows that the client is updated.  I can also manually trigger an update from the client just fine.  So it seems like the portal is not displaying accurate information as the client itself shows no problems.