cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danig2

Login Loophole

Hi,
I am stuck at a login loop. I paid a 1-year subscription on September and I cannot login to my LogMeIn Center to Manage My Networks.
I start at the LogMeIn login page (https://www.logmein.com/ -> Login).
Then I enter my username and the login suddenly changes to tell thay I will be redirected to authenticate.
The redirection sends me to GoTo to verify my ID
Once I verify, it sends me back to the LogMeIn home site, without being logged in.
In my GoTo account it says I have no products/subscriptions, but I do have my LogMeIn receipt.

I don't know how to log in and manage my networks.

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Login Loophole

Hi @Danig2, welcome to the community.

Could you please try signing in again using an incognito/private web browser tab to see if the same thing happens again?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Jacob_Turner

I now have two users experiencing the same looping issue when attempting to log in to Central. The strange thing is that it does not affect any other users currently, just the two of about 20 users that are actively using LogMeIn Central in our subscription. we currently do not have any other subscriptions for any other GoTo product, so I am unsure why it would try to redirect.

trying the suggested fix of using a incognito tab did not work, as well as trying different web browsers did not yield any positive results and is still redirecting users.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Jacob_Turner, welcome to the community.

Thank you for trying the incognito browser and confirming it did not work, this may be an account/user-specific issue. Please contact our Support team so they can gather more details about the affected users.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training