cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Logmein Central web interface - unable to click "full" option on network session.

In the Logmein Central web interface, in the “network” section, when editing the options of an already installed client, in the “settings” tab, I am unable to select the “Full” option. The radio button does not accept click. I tried in three different browsers and failed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Re: Logmein Central web interface - unable to click "full" option on network session.

10 REPLIES 10
CS_HelpDesk
GoTo Contributor

Re: Logmein Central web interface - unable to click "full" option on network session.

Hi @IVC_BR  is this what you're talking about?

CS_HelpDesk_0-1655127530951.png

We weren't able to click on it either and we are investigating. As soon as we have an answer, we'll update you here.

Thank you!

IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Yes, it is exactly that option.

stephanmitkov
Active Contributor

Is there any progress on the issue? The problem is really critical.

CS_HelpDesk
GoTo Contributor

Hi @stephanmitkov @IVC_BR,

The solution is ready to be tested and most likely will be delivered next week.

Thank you for your patience.

stephanmitkov
Active Contributor

thanks for the intel, looking forward for the update

CS_HelpDesk
GoTo Contributor

Hi @stephanmitkov  and @IVC_BR 

The fix was released today!

Let me know if you have any questions!

IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Hello everybody.

For me, it's still not working. Even clearing browser cookies.

IVC_BR_0-1655909709249.png

stephanmitkov
Active Contributor

Same here - no change - I still could not select "full" option on network session. Hopefully you need some more time to finish the deployment.

Best,

Stephan

stephanmitkov
Active Contributor

Now the change settings mode works for me again. Thanks for the support!