cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiran
Active Contributor

Remote CMD - Connection Closed error

Hi Guys,

When I try to open the remote CMD, I'm getting this "Connection closed" message. connectionClosed.PNG

This happens only with some of the computers. Others are ok.  But I can access these computers' CMD via web version.

I recently deployed a script to install a certificate via the LogMeIn task. It got failed on these computers by giving an error "Access Denied". That's where I came to know about this. I don't know whether these are related.

I normally use the LogMeIn client and this is happening to me for few days.  LogMeIn client is up to date and I even reinstalled it.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks 

Hiran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbrzozowski
New Contributor

Re: Remote CMD - Connection Closed error

I have been having the same issue hiran this post might help also test to see if you are able to use CMD from the web portal vs. the LMI client.

Solved: Re: Command prompt closes immediately on connectin... - LogMeIn Community

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
jbrzozowski
New Contributor

+1 to this post...

hiran
Active Contributor

Didn't catch you?

jbrzozowski
New Contributor

I have been having the same issue hiran this post might help also test to see if you are able to use CMD from the web portal vs. the LMI client.

Solved: Re: Command prompt closes immediately on connectin... - LogMeIn Community

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for your patience.  We are actively investigating the cause of this problem.  I hope to have more information soon.  

As mentioned in the parallel thread, F5 seems to temporarily clear the issue. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
hiran
Active Contributor

Hi jbrzozowski

It worked!. thank you so much for your help.

hiran
Active Contributor

Hi Ash

Thanks for your reply. Please update us when you find a solution.

etadena
New Contributor

Command Prompt feature not working?

Anyone else having issues with the 'Command Prompt' feature in the Dashboard? I started to notice this issue a week or so ago in a few of our endpoints. The 'command prompt' screen will be blank and a 'connection closed.' error would pop in and out in the top of the screen. It seems like it is refreshing itself over and over again. 

CC-MSP
Visitor

Has this been fixed?  All of my computers that have updated their client (4.1.0.14512) close connection.  F5 won't clear it.  I've got several hundred clients I need to deploy software via cmd.  HELP!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@CC-MSP  I believe the release date for the final fix is sometime in the next 20 days.  As soon as I have an update I'll share it with the Community here. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!