cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etadena
New Contributor

Remote Execution and 'Download All Logs' Feature

We are doing a security audit on our endpoints. I am using the 'Remote Execution' feature to run an encryption status to determine if 'Protection is on' against 1000+ endpoints. When the job completes, I try to use the 'Download All Logs' to parse through the data.

Nothing downloads when I click the 'Download All Logs' icon. The icon will be greyed out and there is an animation of an arrow spinning in a circle. 

I have remained in the same screen for 30min+ to allow the platform to process my request and generate the file. I am still unable to retrieve the all the logs of the status commands. 

I have tried different browsers and have requested my coworker to try to download the log files himself. Nothing seems to be working. I have sent the HAR file to the Logmein team. 

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Remote Execution and 'Download All Logs' Feature

Hi @etadena

Have you tried downloading smaller data sets instead?  

If your case is still unresolved, please let us know.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
etadena
New Contributor

Re: Remote Execution and 'Download All Logs' Feature

I am able to use the 'Download All' feature for 200 endpoints. The largest was 400 but it was inconsistent. 

The toughest part is that we manage 2000+ endpoints. I took time to break down the 2000 endpoints into 200 different job groups. I know that I can Re-run the job groups after they have been created and adjust want script/file to run, but eventually I am going to have to click through all those endpoints to account for newly enrolled systems. 

It doesn't seem like it will work for shops with more than 500 endpoints. Unless there is a workaround for this feature.