cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: A long list of problems with Remote control here. Currently unfit for purpose. Is this a Beta?

Hi @Mark_MMS, welcome to the community.

I suspect elements outside of GoToMeeting may have been affecting the session.

I've just run a test session to confirm nothing as changed recently with the GoTo App using my desktop PC running Windows 11and has two monitors, and I controlled it from my MacBook which joined the test meeting as an attendee. When I shared only one of my PCs screens, as soon as I granted my MacBook remote control and clicked inside the shared screen the PCs cursor moved to the shared screen where I clicked. I tested sharing both screens individually and both at the same time, the cursor on the PC always moved to where I clicked using my MacBook. 

If you happen to connect with this customer again and have a similar issue please gather as much information about their system and how it is configured as possible.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Mark_MMS
New Contributor

Re: A long list of problems with Remote control here. Currently unfit for purpose. Is this a Beta?

I appreciate the reply.  This happened in two completely different sessions within the same half day, two completely different customers, both with standard 2-monitor setups.  I just hope it somehow is an anomaly, even though it happened twice in the same day.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@Mark_MMS If you can provide a recording of it happening, or enough details so we can reliably recrate the issue I can create a ticket for our developers to investigate the issue. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Requesting Remote Control for mouse and keyboard is now available for all!

Please read all about it here

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training