cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Help Desk wishlist

Help Desk wishlist

I love the platform so far and understand it is still in it's growing phase so I'd like to offer some ideas. After using other Help Desks for about the last 16 years, there's I have a few things that I have found helpful in the past that I would love to see implemented in GoTo Resolve.

1. Ability to close a ticket when a comment is added. Something like a simple check box to prompt the ticket to be closed when the comment is added.
  2. Ability to add checklists to tickets in order to track work within a ticket. For example, when a new user needs to be created, a checklist of all the common items that need to be done for this task.
  3. Ability to merge tickets.
  4. If a ticket is opened by a user and another user is CC'd on the ticket, both parties should be able to comment back to the same ticket. Right now if a user requests permission change and CC their manager on the ticket email, when the manager replies back approving/denying the request it creates another ticket.
2 Comments
GyulaMucsi
GoTo Contributor
Status changed to: New

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you are enjoying GoTo Resolve!

Please see my comments below:

1. Ability to close a ticket when a comment is added.
    1. We are planning on having such simple automation rules in Q1 2024.
  2. Ability to add checklists to tickets in order to track work within a ticket. For example, when a new user needs to be created, a checklist of all the common items that need to be done for this task.
    1. This is not on the roadmap for the next months, but I have  filed this as a feature request.
  3. Ability to merge tickets.
    1. This feature is also planned for early next year.
  4. If a ticket is opened by a user and another user is CC'd on the ticket, both parties should be able to comment back to the same ticket. Right now if a user requests permission change and CC their manager on the ticket email, when the manager replies back approving/denying the request it creates another ticket. 
    1. We are currently working on this as our next feature which we would like to release in November.

Thank you,

Gyula

Huckleberry

Great list. There's a few things I would like to see as well. Glad to see that they are responding and giving some ideas as to when we might see them.