cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_AB

Re: 🎁 End of year giveaway

Camera share is a real life saver for us. we have been using it no length but the use we have had has been the difference between fixing a job remotely or sending an engineer out for a full day. Would like to see the copy paste function developed a bit more. Its a really useful practical feature but could be better. 

MyersD193

Hi!

I honestly think that the Asset Management is a great tool for our company, it's allowed us to spend less time trying to find and set up a new system when we've got something built in to our existing system!

AngusDawson
Regular Visitor

Our teams favorite release of 2023 was the Asset Management, being able to keep track of our devices helped massively as we undertook a Domain change.

Feature for 2024 More presentable dashboard variant of the helpdesk to display on a large screen for visitors or other members of staff to get a quick glimpse of whats going on in IT

techguysteve38

I love the new feature of automated actions that can be performed in the background!
MattEv0

Hard to pick but the Mobile Camera share is a very useful one when asking for someone to look under a desk for example, while on the phone to see physical issues. Great addition. 

mjacques

My Favorite Feature of Go to Resolve is definetly the ability to reboot the users device and resume the session after the reboot is successful... IT really helps in speeding up tthe process of a resolve.

tonyjtax

Back in the GoToAssist days at my company, there was a tool that allowed me to draw on the client's screen. That was super helpful for explaining things to people, and I would love to see that tool come to GoToResolve in 2024!

PeterJSY
Active Contributor

Hi Katie

There are some good ideas with GoTo Resolve and I like the recording and message popup for the clients 

The big but for me at present is the Consol as it either does not load to can take 4/5 minutes to load. I have used the EDGE page instead wih an app created and now often go straight to that, Seems this needs attention. Compared to the Central App that I use to acces remote devices from the tray, GoTo Resolve if not there yet but I am confident it will be

Peter

Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I am excited to share the contest winner........ CONGRATS @dstclair  🎉🎉 I'll be reaching out to you directly with your prize!

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 3.00.57 PM.png

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Congratulations @dstclair!

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training