cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

How are you currently using AI at work?

In today's webinar, we focused on AI and how it's transforming the way we work. We are curious to hear from our customers. In what ways do you anticipating using AI in your day-to-day work in the future? If you already use AI tools, how do they currently support you in the workplace? We'd love to hear your feedback.

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

4 REPLIES 4
jlongley

Re: How are you currently using AI at work?

While I have little knowledge with scripts and coding, utilizing AI like Microsofts copilot allows me to help create more interactive scripts or macros for our excel spreadsheets and make filling out similar type surveys more user friendly. I look forward to GoTo and their AI integration to assist in creating and detailing tickets automatically and see how something basic like that would improve productivity
edelion

I have not implemented AI in my day-to-day workflow yet, but after today’s webinar, I am intrigued and very interested to start. I am an IT help desk technician and seeing Klaus’ demo for the note taking capability, coding, and translation, I am definitely going to give it a shot and provide feedback where I see fit. Can’t wait to see where this takes IT in the future.
BP-Brett

Great webinar. I am looking forward to re-watching.

While I understand today’s webinar was geared towards AI in the GTR platform, I was wondering if GoTo has any suggestions for a good training course on AI “101” for IT professionals. It seems like everyone touts a good course, but in preparing for AI integration in GTR, your team must have taken some initial training.

Thank you.
GoTo_Chris
GoTo Contributor

Hi  @BP-Brett,

I connected with some of our AI team and they recommended these as good free GenAI 101 courses:

Let me know if you find them useful.

-Chris