cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sth-bzouggari
Active Contributor

Issue with Finding Device Groups in GOTO Resolve Console

Hello,

I'm reaching out to report an issue I'm facing in the GOTO Resolve console. Currently, I'm unable to locate groups that were previously available.

The problem occurs when I try to create a group with the same name as one I'm attempting to find. The system indicates that a group with that name already exists. However, upon searching through the complete list of groups, I'm unable to locate it.

It's important to note that these groups haven't been deleted, as the devices initially assigned to them are still accessible through device searches. However, their absence from the list of groups presents a significant management challenge for me.

I'd appreciate it if you could investigate this matter and provide guidance on how to locate these missing groups in the GOTO Resolve console.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information. Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Best regards,

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Issue with Finding Device Groups in GOTO Resolve Console

Hi @sth-bzouggari, welcome to the community.

So if you search for and locate one of the computers that is part of a group that you cannot see, what does it show in the Manage Device column on the right after selected the computer? Does it show the group name that the computer is part of? 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
sth-bzouggari
Active Contributor

Indeed, when I search for a device in the search bar at the top, I find it.

But when I look in the device column on the right, it indicates that it's not in a group, although I'm sure it has already been classified in a group. And when I try to put the device back into its group, I can't find it

sth-bzouggari
Active Contributor

And when I try to find the group on the admin console, I only find 100 device groups. In our organization, we have more than 150 device groups.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

@sth-bzouggari Thank you, I am looking into this currently.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@sth-bzouggari We see 137 device groups and that not all agents have access to all groups. Do you sign in to your account with the same email address as the one you used to register for the community?