cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinkhill
New Contributor

Re: Resolve API - Device List

Is there no API endpoint to just get a list of all my devices?

The dashboard is populated by some GraphQL calls, and even the CSV export, but there is no programmatic way to export my device list? Is there no way to get a list of my registered PRO devices?

Logging in to the interface is not a sustainable way to get the list.

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you, I've moved your post to the GoTo Resolve community. Everything currently supported by our API is documented here: GoTo Resolve API 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
kevinkhill
New Contributor

I'm sorry, but just linking me to your current docs is not helpful at all... I have already poured through the docs. I have spent hours experimenting and coming here was suggested by GoTo Support.

There are clearly internal endpoints for fetching the Device List. You can see them in the inspector when exporting the CSV. Is there no plans to expand that API to us users? Are we really just stuck with Reports and Sessions?

Why would I load my 500 devices into GoTo if the information is trapped in there now, with the only option to get the list is to manually export a CSV??

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Currently, Devices are not supported by the API. I believe support is planned for a future update, but you could always post it as a Community Idea (don't forget to vote for features you would like to see added).

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training