Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Edit video transcription

0 Kudos

Edit video transcription

The video transcription tool does not understand all the words and makes many mistakes.I wonder if I can correct and edit the transcripts on the site itself (where the text is synchronized with the video) or is this only possible by downloading and editing the text on my computer.

@ariadnenatal   I'm afraid you cannot currently edit the GoTo transcript yourself.  I will move this into the 'Ideas' section for later enhancement possibilities. 

5 Comments
ariadnenatal

The video transcription tool does not understand all the words and makes many mistakes.

I wonder if I can correct and edit the transcripts on the site itself (where the text is synchronized with the video) or is this only possible by downloading and editing the text on my computer.

KathrinB
Visitor

yes, please

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

SergioHardin
New Contributor

To answer your question, it depends on the specific transcription tool that you're using. Some transcription tools may allow you to edit the transcripts directly on the site, while others may only allow you to download and edit the transcripts on your computer.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Our team is looking into this, though there is no timeline for implementation. We are monitoring your interest, please comment and kudo. Thanks.