Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Suggestions for better drawing tools

0 Kudos

Suggestions for better drawing tools

Good evening! We have been using the new GoTo Meeting stuff today. I would like to make some suggestions about the drawing tools. I would like to speak with someone regarding the size of the drawings (way too big - it felt like using a huge highlighter, even with the smallest size - I'd love a small thin line or drawing tool like the classic pen tool). We also noticed that there were no right click options, on the pen tools. Those were very handy. I used those to switch colors, flip between mouse pointer and pen, and erase all drawings. I'd love to see those come back in to play. The other item of concern was the actual drawings themselves. I felt like the new drawings were much more edgy and not as smooth (missing pieces or adding tapered ends when they weren't wanted). Anyways, I use the drawing tools a ton for my presentation. I would love to give some input there. On positive side, I did like the undo option and also the size selection. I also liked the semitransparent options. I just wish we could choose an even smaller brush size.

3 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Accepted