cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElizabethHutch
Active Contributor

Re: Paid Subscription Cancellation and payment refund

Sorry to jump on this thread but I can't find out where else to ask. I want to cancel my automatic renewal and the three dots at the top right don't do anything and won't open the options to cancel. Can you help? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ElizabethHutch  Are you able to test in an alternate browser to get to your billing section online?  If not, you can call into Customer Support for assistance by clicking the 'Contact' link on the referenced support site.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ElizabethHutch
Active Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me. It seems it was my computer and I actually managed to make it work on my phone which is newer. All sorted now 🙂 

ssteiger
New Contributor

Re: Cancel automatic renewal

Hi, my subscription got automatically renewed. I am very unhappy since we haven't used goToMeeting in the past 8 months (due to essential missing features).To just renew subscription without even noticing again about it is just scam style. I directly cancelled and I expect to be refunded for the whole year. Also to call Customer support or to even find any contact except this community is so user unfriendly. Thanks for getting back to me and refund my plan. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @ssteiger 

GoToMeeting customers that created their account online can cancel their subscription online at any time by disabling the auto-renew setting in their account. If you need to contact GoToMeeting support there is a Call Support link at the bottom of every support article, clicking this will give you access to our toll-free numbers. Since your account has already been renewed you will need to contact support.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
nancya

Re: How to turn off auto renew

It is apparent from talking to support that that the LogMeIn company, which provides me with two services, GoToMeeting and LogMeInPro, has no intention of getting rid of auto renewal and, in addition, will not notify you when your renewal is about to occur and has a policy of refusing to give you a refund once a payment has been made.  

The alleged "option" is to log in an cancel your account so that on your renewal date, your account will be canceled.  They make no promise to notify you that you account is about to be canceled.  It is also not clear when you set up to cancel the account, that it will not cancel the account immediately because that is not explained on the area of the site where you cancel the account.   I only learned this is not the case from talking with the support person,

This service is relatively expensive.  The quality of the product is good, but I am seriously considering looking for a different service because of the arrogance of this company.  No other company that I deal with, even those with autorenewal, refuse to even notify you that you account is about to be renewed.  

gimy
Visitor

where can i request for the automatic renewal be disabled on my account

cant find any customer support for cancellation on the automatic renewel  for my gotomeeting acc !!!

Need help 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: where can i request for the automatic renewal be disabled on my account

Hi @gimy 

Please review this support article: How do I cancel my GoToMeeting subscription plan?

If you have any questions you can click on Contact Support at the bottom of the article.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
PawełKata
New Contributor

i want cancel automatic renewal and close account - i attached my view, i can't make it by myself. I try to call support but in my country (Poland) no one answer 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@PawełKata  If you were unable to contact Customer Support, please click my Community name to send a private message with your account and contact info. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!