cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TWOSK
Active Contributor

Goto meeting Free app features

Hi,

1. starting today I could not use old app. Is it a problem that is going to be fixed or is it permanent? The old app could not connect to the internet. The new one works.
  2. How to make an old app start? By default it starts web version.
  3. In the new app in the top left corner is shows count down. Does it mean something?
  4. In the right top corner it says People 3/4. Does it mean I can not hold more than 4 people meeting?
  5.  Previously if I share my screen it would show small dashboard the middle top of my screen. Where is it now? Where I need to click to start drawing? 
1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Goto meeting Free app features

@TWOSK welcome back to the Community! 

• What you outline here is correct on the new app with a free account. At this stage, users on the free account are given access to the new app since the classic version is being phased out. 
  • If you're on a GoTo Meeting Free account, your meeting is limited to 40 minutes. A timer will be displayed during your session.  Paid accounts have a limit of 8 hours. 
  • With a free account there is a limit of 4 people.
  •  Currently only the active presenter on the desktop app can use drawing tools, but our team is working on improvements to the feature. Enhancements to the drawing tools are planned for this year and we will update the community once they are ready for release.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training