cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohanadZayed
New Contributor

Opening Expired links

How could I open records after expired (however I have the shared links but it is not working)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@MohanadZayed  If your GoToMeeting recordings are over 365 days old then it would explain those event links not working anymore.  We regularly expire/delete recordings after 1 year in your meeting history, so be sure to download those files from your account before that period ends. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@MohanadZayed  If your GoToMeeting recordings are over 365 days old then it would explain those event links not working anymore.  We regularly expire/delete recordings after 1 year in your meeting history, so be sure to download those files from your account before that period ends. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Ed Broadhurst
New Contributor

you delete recordings older than 365 days but make us suffer with a history of every webinar we have done in the life of the account. can we get the ability to delete webinars from the records
Ed Broadhurst
New Contributor

Primarily this pertains to brief webinars created to test equipment at a remote location.  I have 4 years of these type webinars in my record and should be able to clear out the trash