cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adonati
New Contributor

Participants log in-log out Reporting for Recorded Webinars

Good morning,
when a course is recorded, I select it from past courses and more than 6 months have passed, the diagnostics are no longer available (and that's ok, I know that) but only the recorded video appears in the course home and the list of participants with access and exit times is missing... How can I see the entry and exit times? In the "info" of the course there is only the list and whether or not they spoke, even in that case the entry and exit times are missing.

(In courses that are not recorded, however, the list of participants with entry and exit times appears.)

Thanks,

Andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Participants log in-log out report problem

@adonati I was able to confirm this is intended behavior. 

For non-recorded sessions on the view details page we show the attendee list with join time and leave time details. For recorded meetings, we show the actual recording. Hence the join time and leave time data is not available.

As you mentioned,  the "View Diagnostics" report for meetings is only available for the last 6 months for both recorded and non-recorded meetings. In case you need the data for a meeting older than 6 months, you can raise a request to the support team.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @adonati welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I moved your post to the GoTo Webinar board. Recording views do not have entry/exit times as watching a recording is not participating in a session. Registration time is available in the registration report. 

adonati
New Contributor

I'll try to explain myself better with two examples.
1. With GoToMeeting I made an "X" video conference that I did not record, 8 months ago.
If today I go to the list of past meetings, and I select the video conference "X", the list of participants appears with the time of entry and exit from the video conference.
2. With GoToMeeting I made a video conference "X" which I also recorded, 8 months ago.
If today I go to the list of past meetings, and I select the video conference "X", the recording of the video conference appears and instead the list of participants does not appear.

This is clearly a display bug.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@adonati could you provide the meeting IDs so I can take a closer look? 

adonati
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.
The meeting ID is: 344-667-221

I show you two screenshots: in the first one I selected a videoconference not recorded, and the website shows me the list of participants.

In the second screenshot I selected a videoconference that's been recorded, and  you can see that it shows only the recorded video and it's not possible to scroll the screen. So there are no participants with entry and exit times.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 172317.pngScreenshot 2023-10-14 172713.png

(The "info" button and the "info" download doesn't show the entry/exit time.)

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@adonati thanks for the images and further information. I'm checking with the team and will get back to you soon. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@adonati I was able to confirm this is intended behavior. 

For non-recorded sessions on the view details page we show the attendee list with join time and leave time details. For recorded meetings, we show the actual recording. Hence the join time and leave time data is not available.

As you mentioned,  the "View Diagnostics" report for meetings is only available for the last 6 months for both recorded and non-recorded meetings. In case you need the data for a meeting older than 6 months, you can raise a request to the support team.