cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherryn
New Contributor

need more than 1 owner of a meeting

I desperately need to have more than 1 owner of a meeting.  We had a staff person leave, and I had to delete the meeting and start all over because as  co-organizer I can't add people to the meeting. This is ineffecient,  and a huge barrier to our time.  It causes your product to be cumbersome and I have considered leaving over this as we use your meetings extensively at our agency. 

Your new break-out rooms are super, and only highlighted the problems with not owning the meeting. 

please Please  improve your system! 

Thank you 

sherry 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: need more than 1 owner of a meeting

@sherryn Sorry this didn't help. I do understand that you would like more than one owner (Organizer) and has been shared with the team.

For the circumstance you mentioned, if someone leaves the company, you can change the Organizer (meeting owner) in the Admin settings if you are an Admin. This will elevate the need to have to cancel and reschedule a new meeting if the Organizer leaves the company. This article outlines the steps.  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

How to change meeting Organizer

Hi @sherryn welcome to the GoTo Community. Thanks for your feedback on Organizer privileges. It's appreciated and has been shared with our team. For your particular circumstance, if the Organizer is no longer with the company, I recommend changing the Organizer in the admin settings, so you wouldn't have to set up a new meeting in the future. Thanks! 

sherryn
New Contributor

Hi 

Your response is  not helpful.   chaning the co-organizer is NOT the problem..... it is the meeting owner that is the problem!!!  We need to have more than 1 owner of a  meeting.  If the owner of a meeting leaves the agency, I can't do anything because I am not the owner.......I have to delete the meeting and start over making me the owner of the meeting. 

Please consisder fixing this problem

thank you

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@sherryn Sorry this didn't help. I do understand that you would like more than one owner (Organizer) and has been shared with the team.

For the circumstance you mentioned, if someone leaves the company, you can change the Organizer (meeting owner) in the Admin settings if you are an Admin. This will elevate the need to have to cancel and reschedule a new meeting if the Organizer leaves the company. This article outlines the steps.