All attendees join a GoToTraining session on mute?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

0 Kudos

All attendees join a GoToTraining session on mute.

18 Comments
Rick Harris
Active Contributor
Haha...a lot of things "would be nice."
Rick Harris
Active Contributor
Perhaps you could implement a customizable greeting such as the one found in GoToMeeting??  
Vital Links
I completely agree that mute on entry should be a setting. Not all who attend sessions are computer saavy and may not realize they have a microphone to mute.
Andres Azuero
Second that. Mute entry should be a default.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor
While I know this isn't an official feature of GoToTraining, you should be able to log in as the Organizer early, and hit the Mute All button to help control new attendees as they arrive.

Andres Azuero
well I tried that today, and it's a hard mute. They can't unmute themselves. That's OK for some situations, but there should be a way to default to soft mute if needed.
Shalecia

Hello,

I believe in the classic version of GoTo Training, there was an admin setting available where we could set attendees to be muted upon entry that I no longer see in the new version.  Is there anyway this option can be restored?  Although there is the option to "Mute Everyone" once the webinar is started, it doesn't apply to late comers who join after that option has been selected.  It would be great to have this feature back to have better control of the background noise and people speaking out of turn.  

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator