Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Bulk reporting option

0 Kudos

Bulk reporting option

Use GTT weekly, LOVE IT, but I need a report of the attendees for all sessions over one year, no way to do in ONE list. Cannot do report on every session, too much time and effort makes it impractical. Also why not have a feature like the one that lists upcoming session with the names and emails of participants that attended kept accessible, then I could go in an copy email.This pertinent information needed for marketing, communication and customer service feedback more effectively.

20 Comments
Matthew Dolan
Active Contributor

In GoToTraining right now you can only run the evaluation reports by single training events. It would be great if you could run batch reports for trainings over a period of time.

Martrella
I just called Citrix asking if they could produce a batch of evaluation reports and my request was declined. I was directed to https://developer.citrixonline.com/apis where my IT staff could attempt to gather the data with an API, but this option doesn't even mention evaluation reports. At least a notification of if/when participants complete evaluations should be in place, at minimum.
WalkMe Universi

It would be great if GoToTraining allowed you to export a report of a list of all your sessions with the attendee/registration numbers (like the screenshot shown below). Currently, you can only export a report for a single session that lists which users attended, while this is useful it would be great to have additional options. Our company uses GoToTraining for ongoing/repeating training sessions and it would be nice to be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a chosen time slot by having this report. Right now we have to gather numbers manually which isn't ideal when we are looking at adjusting the time offerings of our sessions.

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi,

Has your account admin looked at the available reports in their admin center? http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/help_files/G2T500018#Availabl

John Voorhes
Hi, I want to generate a single attendee report for all  sessions in the past year.  Is this doable without having to generate one report for each training session?
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor
Hi John, this is currently not possible with end-user reports; you will have to generate separate reports for each webinar.

John Voorhes
Just to doublecheck--could someone with Admin rights generate a report like this?
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor
I just tested and it does look like admin reports might be capable of this. I'm only an admin of our GoToMeeting account, so I'm not sure if GoToWebinar will be the same. Unlike standard reporting, I wasn't forced to select an individual meeting after choosing the date range. I will check with my colleagues to verify.
John Voorhes
thank you for checking
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor
Yes, I can confirm it is possible with Webinars :).