Evaluation Report Needed for Admin Account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Currently GoToTraining only has the option to run an evaluation report from within the organizer's account (see image 2) but not from within the administrator's account (see image 1). Managers need to poll those results to keep track of their trainer's evaluations. Could a single report be run for all results within the admin view? Additionally could the results be tallied as a single result, for instance, within the last month, the trainer scored an average of 4.6 for knowledge of the subject (1 being lowest and 5 being highest).

3 Comments
Martrella
I just called Citrix asking if they could produce a batch of evaluation reports and my request was declined. I was directed to https://developer.citrixonline.com/apis where my IT staff could attempt to gather the data with an API, but this option doesn't even mention evaluation reports. At least a notification of if/when participants complete evaluations should be in place, at minimum.
Alexei Budsan
Active Contributor
Hi,

We're in the process of providing a SurveyMonkey link in the GoTO post training email to gather data with for our attendees. It's a much better experience then the built in one provided with GoTo, too bad this type of integration is not offered.
Martrella
Awesome idea! You're a lifesaver. We're doing just that from now on. Thanks a million!