GoToTraining Calendar improvements.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

I use GoToTraining and schedule many events 30-60 days in advance. What I really need a way to see my current events on a single calendar so I don't schedule duplicates. It's cumbersome without this one feature.

7 Comments
Andrea Drennen
+1 for this suggestion. We need a calendar view that we can link to or display on a web page.

I called support for help setting this up and was given a super klugey work around that involved creating classes from Outlook and then syncing the Outlook calendar with Google Calendar, and then embedding the Google calendar on my page. This is absurd - a calendar view is a core function for a training organization, not a nicety.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Great suggestion!
HootSuite App
Active Contributor
In response to @CoffeeTutor on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoffeeTutor/status...

@gototraining Could you please create a "caledar view", so if we have lots of trainings we can see them by month? or Excel sheet with links?
Toby Harper-Mer
So, I'm understanding that there is no sync of all scheduled GoToTrainings with Google Calendar, correct?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Toby, yes that is correct currently we do not have a direct integration between Google Calendar and your scheduled GoToTraining sessions. 
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor
As I stated in the original post, I schedule GTT events 30-60 days out.  If I select one of my events and choose to "schedule another session," the calendar should at least show me if I'm scheduling on top of an existing event.  I can't believe as sophisticated as these tools are, I have to print a calendar to use for scheduling.  At the very least, have the scheduling tool check for conflicts.
Rick Harris
Active Contributor
Now I'm being asked to schedule 6 months out.  This involves printing a blank paper calendar.  and slowly putting my 11 different training topic on the calendar, adding them in GTT, then printing a Scheduled training report to check for conflicts. Can you build a way to schedule a training from Outlook...they same way I can schedule a GoToMeeting from Outlook.