Is it possible to add a certificate to on demand training?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

I want to add a certificate to on demand training, so when users watch a training they receive a certificate. 

12 Comments
afctraining
New Contributor

Can anyone answer to this? My trainings are all based on catalogue and I need to give out a certificate upon completing the on demand traings. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@afctraining  Sorry, GoToTraining Certificates are not available yet with Anytime Trainings.

afctraining
New Contributor

Can I add my own certificate to a material attachment and attendee can access upon completing the recording?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@afctraining  Yes, you can make Materials available only after a GoToTraining session is complete:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/create-and-manage-materials-g2t020015

afctraining
New Contributor

So it works the same way with recordings in a catalog?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, Anytime Trainings can have Materials and Tests just like regularly scheduled GoToTrainings.

afctraining
New Contributor

Thank you, that's perfect. 

afctraining
New Contributor

Can I set a setting to the material can be accessed upon completing the catalog only?

I see I can add a materials but it showing as send now option only on mine. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@afctraining  GoToTraining Catalogs are loosely related events that don't have any direct relation outside of the grouped landing page.  I'm afraid there are no settings for confirming completion of all events within.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator