Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Save template trainings, or copy previous training sessions

0 Kudos

Save template trainings, or copy previous training sessions

I conduct the same web training on a regular basis during peak times of the year. I know I can simply copy/schedule a similar training. I do this all the time. However, that training has fallen off my "Past Trainings" list so I don't have the option to Copy it anymore. It would be nice if I could create my own set of Training Session templates that I can use repeatedly. I can't see if this is possible somewhere.

9 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Shawn,
While this is not currently a feature set, I will change this posting to an 'Idea' for future product enhancements.

Shawn Jensen
Ok, thank you for doing that. In the meantime, is there any other way to access past trainings once they fall off the list? I know I can print a report but what I'm looking for specifically is the training Description I had before.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Sorry, there is a point where we do recycle training history-- after which time, this information is no longer available.

Shawn Jensen
Bummer! Well, call that an extra plug for Training Session Templates as an advancement. Thanks!
itomlinson
Active Contributor

I really, really need this functionality too! It's a pain to sift through previous trainings and make copies instead of being able to choose a base template with every new training. Thanks!

itomlinson
Active Contributor

Hi, 

This is becoming a major dealbreaker for our company. Can you please advise on the status of this?

Thanks!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@itomlinson  I am sorry that I cannot comment on the development of this feature.  I can say however, that there will be some big changes to the GoToTraining and Webinar platforms in the year 2019, so stay tuned in the coming months for additional information.

TamScott1224

Hi! Is this feature now available?

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator