Add Start & End Date Fields for On Demand Webinars

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

Currently there is not a way in GotoWebinar to schedule a recorded webinar in advance, and to leave that webinar open to view, from start to finish, anytime in a selected time period. I believe the simplest solution to this would replace the "Webinar Available Until" field when creating an on demand webinar with the Start and End Date/Time fields that are available on all other webinar types. Until this is fixed users will not be able to set on demand webinars in advance.

12 Comments
Kim2
New Contributor

I see how to change the start date, but I want to keep it available longer than originally scheduled.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kim,

What's the goal of extending the GoToWebinar end time if you're not broadcasting anything live?

Kim2
New Contributor

Hi there,

The goal is to keep the on-demand webinar available for a longer period of time so the existing registration URL's remain active.  If we have to create a new on-demand (for the same content), it will require creating and replacing all of the existing registration URL's wherever we have embedded them.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

OK, no problem:  The default end time is the day following the scheduled start time, and you may update this to a year out after the initial scheduling is complete.  If you click on the words "ENDS NEXT DAY" then you should be able to edit this part manually.

Kim2
New Contributor

Thank you!

Suekari

I have the same issue and the proposed solution isn't working for me.  When I click on Ends Next Day, I can only edit session dates, there is no field to change when the on-demand date expires.

Kim2
New Contributor

This solution does not appear to be working any longer.  I don't see the words "ENDS NEXT DAY" anywhere.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Kim2  @Suekari   Were the affected on-demand webinars also published to a GoToStage 'Channel' as a recording?

Is this occurring for every on-demand webinar you schedule?  If so, have you confirmed the behavior in an alternate web browser?

Kim2
New Contributor

No, the affected on-demand webinars were not published on a GoToStage Channel.

I am experiencing this on Chrome and Firefox...not seeing the expiration date or "ENDS NEXT DAY."

Thanks for any help!

gfs2

I have the same problem.

Is there  a solution? I cannot edit the expiration date manually.