cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Cloud / Online recording playback speed of 1.5x and 2x speed

Cloud / Online recording playback speed of 1.5x and 2x speed

We would love for this feature in the Gotowebinar solutions.  Any change this may be provided in upcoming releases?

14 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for the idea, ravno! 

I haven't heard of this one requested yet, so let's see if others have additional opinions for a variable playback speed on cloud recordings.

klmonline
Contributor

Big "me too" from hundreds of our attendee community watching many recorded lectures through our GoToStage channel. I keep getting requests for this from different people.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Great idea.  I have a VHS tape player (you can guess at how old that is) that will play back at multiple fast speeds.  Basically it speeds up the voice and cuts the dead space between words but keeps the original pitch of the person talking.

jlanigan

Oh my, yes!

In this digital age, who has time to watch webinars at nortmal speed?? This should be available by default for all account levels, IMHO.

AdamHM

3 years later...this feature is still desired. Please add it soon. 

Daryl-VEST
Visitor

I would love playback at 1.5 and 2x speed. I want our internal team to see how the demo webinar went. The content is of course not targeted towards to my internal team and will be mostly trivial to them so increased speed would be quite appropriate. 

Personally I find myself gravitating towards only using video players with increased playback speed.

JanKenney

I've also received requests for adjustable playback speed from my gotowebinar attendees. When will this be available?  thx

DaveHabz

4 years later and this still isn't a feature?

Youtube has had this ability for ages.  People can generally listen as a speed of 450 words per minute while people speak at around 150 WPM.  There is plenty of use for this feature.

Corals

I would love for the recordings to have a playback option of 1.5, 1.75 or 2.0 x the normal speed.

christydula

PLEASE add this feature ASAP!