Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Delete past webinars from the history

Delete past webinars from the history

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?

80 Comments
ASPSMemberOrg
Active Contributor

Agreed. There must be a delete option. Your competitors certainly have one.

We create duplicate webinars as rehearsal times for our panelists so as not to accidentally mess up the scheduled webinar. I would like to DELETE  these because they serve no purpose and make reporting more difficult and time consuming than it needs to be. It also messes up the analytics overview calculations. Those will never be right because they automatically include the most current 10 webinars.

Max88

We do a lot of testing before we complete a final good copy of a recording for our customers; these 'test' recordings are not posted in our library of course, we would like to be able to delete recordings from the 'Past Event' list to keep it clean and controlled.  We have about 50 good training webinars to do and make available for our customers, and there will be testing to be done, we would like to delete those test recordings from the Past Event list, we do not want them anywhere in the application.

I believe we were allowed to do this in the older version.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Max88  You can delete recordings manually from your Videos Library, though you cannot delete past webinar sessions from the History.  Is this what you mean?

Max88

Yes, this is what I mean.  

As soon as you do a recording it is listed in the Past Event recordings, due to testing, there will be some that are not considered 'good' therefore we do not want them listed, we want to be able to delete these and any other recordings we deem necessary to delete.

We were able to delete recordings in the old GTW version and now we can't????

Why ever would a company remove an action like delete?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Here is a guide that will show you where to manage each recording @Max88: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/manage-and-share-session-recordings-g2w040007 

Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

Any update on this? We would also like to delete old sessions but can't fint an option to to do.

I see this thread is originally from 2015! Hasn't there still come a solution for this??

sophiebryant

We have many recordings of rehearsals, and these clutter up our videos area. Ability to delete these would be great.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos, as we believe that your feedback plays a vital role in shaping our product. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating