Multiple webinars sign-up (Catalog of different upcoming registrations)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Hi, for the coming year we want to plan +10 webinars and I would like to know if a customer is able to sign up only one time for all the webinars he's interested in. Something like with a checkbox or something (the webinars would be about different subjects) Can anyone tell me if this feature is available in GotoWebinar or refer me to a platform that has this feature?

22 Comments
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Stephanie,

There are three choices when scheduling:

• One Session – Attendees register once to attend a session.
  • Series – Attendees can choose which dates to attend when registering for a webinar with multiple sessions.
  • Sequence – Attendees can register once to attend all webinar sessions in the sequence.
What you are looking for is something in between a series and a sequence, which currently we do not offer. The best option would be to schedule a sequence so they only have to register once, and then mention in the description that they only need to attend the ones they are interested in. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W020001?title=Schedule+a+Webinar%7D
Mark Terry
Realise this is an old post, however I would be keen to know if this in the roadmap, I would like to offer the user to a range of dates for them to choose which webinar they want to attend to remove the need for multiple forms. Seems a very obvious thing?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Mark, this is already possible. You simply schedule a webinar, choose how many times you want it to occur and on what schedule, and then select "Participants register for individual sessions that they'll attend".
The webinar registration page will have a drop down list of the webinars and your attendees can pick which ones they want to register for.

David Hunt
Active Contributor
Hi Glenn,

If I understand the requirement correctly; I don't see how your suggestion will work.

I have what I think is the same requirement i.e. I want to set up a series of webinars that I want invitees to be able to register just once to be able to join one, some or all the Webinars in the series.

These webinars are not repeats, they are different webinars with different titles and different content i.e.

Webinar 1: Planning your upgrade
Webinar 2: Executing your upgrade
Webinar 3: Testing your Upgrade
Webinar 4: Rolling out your upgrade

But I want attendees to register once and ideally select the webinars they want to attend or at east be sent joining instructions for each different Webinar in the series  so they can decide which ones to attend and which ones not.

I can see no way of setting this up as GTW assumes all webinars are repeats of the same title / content. Is there a way?

Thanks

David
Lucy Gerland
I have the same question. We would also have different presenters and possibly different organizers.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi,

It's not currently possible for attendees to register once and then pick which webinars they will go to, the assumption will be that they are registering for all of them and all sessions will be added to their calendar. They can of course simply not show up to the webinars they are not interested in, but you would need to explain this to them.
David Hunt
Active Contributor
Glenn, I think you are completely missing the point. Why would anyone want to sign up to a series of identical webinars?

What I and others want to be able to do is to set up a series of Webinars in a program that has different content i.e. "how to do xxx, part 1", "How to do xxx, part 2", "How to do xxx, part 3" etc.

It is very frustrating if potential attendees have to sign up to each individual event when they want to attend the whole series (or several instalments in the series). They often, therefore, do not register.

It also doesn't look good if we have to send them numerous different URLs to register for the different webinars that make up the series.

This is a very basic requirement that at least  one of the GoToWebinar major competitors has offered as standard for at least 6 years now. It should also be very simple for the Citrix developers to implement.
Mark Terry
I suppose was hoping for a "that's a great idea as a valued customer we will speak with the product and development team and let you all know updates" as opposed to work arounds that have a rubbish user experience and possibly skew numbers.

Is it not a good enough idea to get on the roadmap?
Mark Terry
Also could you make sure that all features are up to date with 3rd party tools you integrate with. These options aren't available in Act|On.
Nicolette
New Contributor
This is a great question!!!Please can we add this a feature request? I am struggling with this exact frustration.