Provide more poll options like those for surveys.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

GoToWebinar offers more options for survey questions than for poll questions, such as ranking choices instead of just multiple choices. Also, I'd like to see more than 5 choices for poll questions.

2 Comments
Linda Bertone
I can't believe that I am the first one to post a reply about GoTo Webinar poll shortcomings. I am currently using WebEx event center and was hoping to move to GoTo Webinar (we have the license already and have switched to GoTo Meeting). As I do my side by side activities test, the GoTo Webinar poll features come up short. With WebEx I can run polls that have a)more than 5 answers to a question, b) more than one question and c) short text responses. I got my hopes up when I saw survey feature, but then realized I cannot run this as a live poll and share responses in real time. And don't get me started on having to pause the presentation to create a new slide! Any help coming for polls in GoTo Webinar?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Linda,
Thanks for your feedback!  We're always working to make improvements, and seriously consider all customer suggestions on future software releases.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by 'create a new slide' ?