cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Shared content library to re-use Polls, Surveys, Videos and Branding

Shared content library to re-use Polls, Surveys, Videos and Branding

I wish ALL stuff with go to webinar was a "library" feature - logos for branding, survey questions, poll questions, handouts... etc. It is annoying to have to reinvent the wheel each time - or try to remember to "clone" the appropriate webinar so all the stuff copies over. It would be nice to be able to pick from a menu of stuff in your account. 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Handouts for all Sessions in a Webinar.

16 Comments
Joe Rotella
We want to ask the same few polls in every webinar we present.

- How did you hear about this webinar
- Was the information useful
- Would you like information about our user group

Right now, I have to create the same polls/choices over and over again (and we do about 4-6 webinars a week!). 

How can I re-use the same polls across multiple webinars efficiently?

Thank you!
Joe
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor
Hi Joe,
Have you tried to 'copy' an existing GoToWebinar schedule template from your history?  This method of scheduling can be accomplished by selecting from the drop-down menu on the initial time/date scheduling page.  Once selected, the template should also include the Polling Questions created from the past webinar:  http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W020006?title=Schedule+a+Similar+Webinar

itomlinson
Active Contributor

I recently migrated from GoToTraining, which had a main dashboard where I could add quizzes, polls, surveys, documentation, etc to my Library. Then I could apply those to any training session I wanted. That doesn't seem to exist in the new GoToWebinar dashboard or am I'm missing it? Can I go back to the classic dashboard at all?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid GoToWebinar doesn't have 'Materials' functionality like GoToTraining does:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/share-handouts-during-webinars-g2w020025

itomlinson
Active Contributor

Do you know if that's on the roadmap for GoToWebinar? We migrated from GoToTraining to GoToWebinar because we were told it has the same functionality (obviously not your problem).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm not 100% sure when all the features will migrate over, though you will see new releases updated here as they become publicly available.

Reference site: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes

ZachEagle

I've found GotToWebinar to be a great product, but a few tweaks could make it a notch better.

The most glaring one is survey creation. It would be oh so fabulous if a survey could be created and saved outside of a webinar in a "survey library" (so if a person forgot to copy an existing webinar that had their ideal survey), they could pull the desired survey in via a selection tool of pre-saved personal (account) surveys and not have to re-type everything by hand.

If there is any way to pass this on to developers to see if this is something to include in a product roadmap, it'd really be helpful!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @ZachEagle .  That's a concept (materials library) that has been discussed before, in several forms.  If we do develop a shared library we'll be sure to update the Community here with the details of the release. 

ZachEagle

Good to know. Glad other minds have had a similar idea and workflow to be more prodctive with the product. If there is ever a way end users can vote on desired feature sets to include in the product roadmap or sprints, I'm happy to cast my two cents.

raj_s

GoToStage video library cannot be shared across webinars. This can become a big issue if you wish to access a video that was already uploaded on a previous Webinar and wish to play it on a future webinar.

Organizers have to re-upload, already uploaded videos, again for any future webinars, which can be very time consuming and seems quite redundant. 

Can we please provide a feature where organizers can select from already uploaded videos to be added to their future webinars without the headache of re-uploading five videos each time from an already existing uploaded set of videos!