Single registration, multiple webinars

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

I know you can set up a series of webinars so there is only one registration link, but it restricts the ability to customize each individual webinar.

Is there a way to link 4 unique webinars to one registration? (We need to have the ability to have different descriptions and confirmation emails for each webinar as they are slightly different topics)

6 Comments
GabrielNg
I'm also looking for an answer for this
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi,

Unfortunately no, ti is not currently possible. 
Michele4
New Contributor
I have the same quandary.  Multiple attendees registered, but they are meeting in a conference room (which is not necessarily close to their office) where only one computer will be used to broadcast the webinar.  How can I credit the attendees who are not logged in on their own personal computers/ids? 
Greg Knapp
New Contributor
GoToTraining, this is an important need by your customers.  We need the ability to let our customers, complete a single registration form then select which webinars they will be registering for.  THis could be something added to the catalog functionality with check boxes.  PLEASE hear us.  
DanielPhilipRez
New Contributor
Agreed. I want to schedule 4 webinars- then allow the registrants the ability to choose one. I don't want to invite them to 4 separate webinars. What other solutions do we have for this? 
Stacey Kusnier
Yes, I have the same issue. This is a critical function needed to host webinar series events, and will play a role in my decision to continue using GoTo as our webinar service provider