Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Order the hand raise icon/emoticon in GoTo Training and Webinar

Order the hand raise icon/emoticon in GoTo Training and Webinar

The hand raise icon/emoticon in GoTo Training and Webinar
should be an ordered response so the facilitator can tell who raised their hand first, second, etc. This gives the facilitator the ability to incorporate some competition-based Q&A. The facilitator can also tie in rewards/incentives into their activities to further foster excitement and participation among the participants and change up the pace from time to time. At the very least, this option will enable facilitators to know the order in which to respond to questions.

6 Comments
bbharat
Great feedback Brock. I like the idea of letting trainers know who raised their hands first and order them. We will look into it but can't promise the timeline. 

~Bharat
eventsaafa

When someone raises their hand does their name move to the top of the attendee list? How do I know who raised their hand first so that I take questions in the order that they are coming in?

mcrawlins

I have exactly the same need. For running a formal business meeting with Roberts Rules of Order I need to grant people the floor in the order in which they requested it. Is there a way to see the order in which people raised their hands?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid there's no way to show who raised their hands first, though you can view the attendee's questions in order as they came in. 

Pierre-Alain CE

Same need!
In the meantime, we are using a workaround.
Attendees are asked to type "RH" in the Questions panel when they want to Raise Hand and get the floor.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator