View all staff details not available in new dashboard?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me if you can "View all staff details" is available in the new dashboard? I was able to download a spreadsheet with all panelists names and login links and cut and paste it into our calendar and now I do not see it. if not, please bring back this option. I keep going back to the old dashboard just because of this issue. 

Thanks!

20 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@cherrytone  Sorry for any confusion!

While there isn't a 'View Staff' option in the new GoToWebinar interface, the ABOUT section at the top will have ORGANIZERS grouped together just above PANELISTS.  Clicking on either staff group will expand the details and allow for management of the schedule.

cherrytone
Active Contributor

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately it does not solve the issue.  Specifically the "View Staff Details" generated a spreadsheet with detailed information about the Organizers and panelists in one document. It would be great if you can bring back this feature. For now, I'll have to use the old look just to generate that document. 

Julie Morris
New Contributor

Previous interface allowed us to export from the panelists/organizers area a report with everyone's login details - can anyone share where that would be?  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Julie,

I'm not aware of a 'report' available from the new schedule-edit page, for Organizer and Panelist details.  Do you happen to have a screen shot of a past report you created for a reference we may use?

Webinar Chick
Contributor

You used to be able to print a staff report which I lived by to add to my speakers' calendars.  You can still get it but you have to switch to the old version, then go to the organizer or panelist , select edit and you will see "view staff list"

view staff.PNG

which generates an excel spreadsheet.

staff report.PNG

hope that helps. 

Sharyn

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm not sure if we'll have this available as a separate detail on the new interface, but I will ask with the product teams if they have something similar lined up for the future.

Webinar Chick
Contributor

Ashley, 

Not including this would be a mistake, in my humble opinion.  It is critical for my events. 

Sharyn

J Newgen
Active Contributor

Our organization also heavily relies on this feature! We really hope they bring back the ability to export panelist info for the new interface. We typically have near the max 25 panelists for board meetings and we use the exported list to prep them, troubleshoot any join issues, and make sure they all use the appropriate link.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry for the delay in development on this report, and I'll share any new information on an expected ETA soon.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Not only is new GUI hard on eyes it seems to be missing some vital stuff, like "View all staff details."
Is it hidden soemwhere? Need my handy panelist links list!