cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnoldbr
New Contributor

Getting Webinar notifications from the wrong person and not the true sender.

There is a glitch in the GTW system. Somehow every webinar notification is coming from just one person and not from the correct senders. I was asked to check with my true sender and they verified that they did not know this person and sent proof of what they have set up with GTW was correct. This cannot be a problem on my end or my true sender. How do I get GTW to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Getting Webinar notifications from the wrong person and not the true sender.

Hi @arnoldbr, welcome to the community.

If you are talking about the confirmation email, reminder email, follow up email, those are all sent from our system on behalf of the webinar Organizer using customercare@gotowebinar.com. If you wish to manage the emails sent from your own system there are integrations that you can set up

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
arnoldbr
New Contributor

Re: Getting Webinar notifications from the wrong person and not the true sender.

I am sorry Glenn you did not understand my issue. Yes I understand how your system works, But it is sending All my webinar confirmations from the same person "Brian Anderson" and Not from the person who is really sending it. Every webinar confirmation I get is from him. I verified with my other senders that they are sending it correctly but GTW is messing it up. Can you please help me get this sorted?

Thanks,

Arnold Brownridge

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@arnoldbr Please click on my name to see my profile and then click on the Message button and send me the email address associated with your GoToWebinar account.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training