cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDenis_2
Active Contributor

How long does GoTo keep the Webinar Analytics on file?

I am required by my company to give analytical information on previous webinars.  I maintain the recordings and after-session analytics on my hard drive.  I recently lost that information due to a crash on my computer and it had to be reimaged.  By doing this, I lost several years of historical analytics and I would like to know if I can get the information back.

When I attempted to use my dashboard to recapture this information, I discovered that I did not have the ability to recover the data that I was looking for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: How long does GoTo keep the Webinar Analytics on file?

Hi @SDenis_2 ,

In the GTW reporting section, organizers have access to the data of webinar sessions scheduled for the last 2 years. 

I've gone ahead and created a case for your requesting your information be exported. Someone from our support team will reach out soon. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @SDenis_2 ,

In the GTW reporting section, organizers have access to the data of webinar sessions scheduled for the last 2 years. 

I've gone ahead and created a case for your requesting your information be exported. Someone from our support team will reach out soon. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
SDenis_2
Active Contributor

I was able to figure out how to change the date range to pull more historical data. I love the GoTo Community, as it allows the user community to ask questions that pertain to our needs and provide even better solutions to the issues. Thanks, GoTo!