cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mona_RSM
New Contributor

Login information is not directly displayed

When we click on the participant information in our GoToWebinar emails (which we always receive as soon as a new participant has registered), we always end up directly in the dashboard. Normally, an extra page with the registration information was always loaded.
Now we have to download the registration list via Excel every time, which makes our work more difficult. Has there been a special update to the login information or is this a current bug?

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Login information is not directly displayed

Hi @Mona_RSM welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I tried to replicate what you described. I requested an email confirmation for new registrants, received an email, clicked on view registrant details and I was taken to the page below, so I'm not able to replicate what's happening to your registration. 

Let's try to figure out what may be happening. Is there anything different about the webinar registration from previously? When did this start? How are you viewing the confirmation (what device)? 

Screenshot 2024-04-03 154056.png

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Mona_RSM
New Contributor

Dear Kate,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I have now also tested this once with a registration from the beginning of the year. Here too, the problem is that I no longer see the information, although I don't think this is displayed for old webinars anyway.

I have now opened the registration email via Chrome, Firefox and Edge and each time I went straight to the dashboard.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Mona_RSM thanks for the additional information, I'm going to share this with the team. 

What you can do instead of exporting in excel or referring to an email is to click on the registration number, (below it's the giant number next to the webinar) which will take you to who registered and all the information they provided. 

Screenshot 2024-04-04 133002.png

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training