cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SDenis_2
Active Contributor

Reminder Notifications

I just received an email from a webinar that I registered for that will start 1 week from today.  I am not sure if our own webinars have this feature turned on.  I looked at the settings and I do not see this mentioned anywhere,  and I am not sure how to check this option.  Can you tell me how I can review our settings to see if the reminder notifications have been turned on?

Thank you,

S Denison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Reminder Notifications

@SDenis_2 the screenshot references the disclaimer that can be added to emails, I turned it on mine so you can see it more clearly. 

You want to click on the  box below "Reminder Email" if it's a new event you should see the option to have an email sent or not. If it's an on-demand webinar, you will not have the option to send a reminder email. 

Do you see that option? 

Screenshot 2024-04-05 095444.png

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @SDenis_2 

In your dashboard, go into the Webinar event details. Under Email you will see the option to schedule reminder email. 

Screenshot 2024-04-04 133846.png

Under Reminder Email you can schedule when you would like to schedule emails:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 133829.png

SDenis_2
Active Contributor

KateG,

Thank you for the update.  It turns out that our company has disabled the feature, and they prefer that we send an internal reminder from our email system instead. Again, thank you for the update.

Regards,

S Denison

SDenis_2
Active Contributor

I spoke to my IT department, which actually "turned on" the email notification for our use. However, when I go into the settings and "turn on" the slider, it turns back off as soon as I close out of the application. What do I need to do to get it to stay on? Here is what I see:

SDenis_2_0-1712316805194.png

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@SDenis_2 the screenshot references the disclaimer that can be added to emails, I turned it on mine so you can see it more clearly. 

You want to click on the  box below "Reminder Email" if it's a new event you should see the option to have an email sent or not. If it's an on-demand webinar, you will not have the option to send a reminder email. 

Do you see that option? 

Screenshot 2024-04-05 095444.png

SDenis_2
Active Contributor

KateG,

Thank you for the response.  I had to try it a couple of times, but I finally got the toggle to stay in the "On" position. I have checked it several times since this morning, and it seems to be working fine now.  I am not sure what I did to get it to stay in the on position, but it worked, so it appears to be working fine.  Thank you again for the assistance.