cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heidi5
Active Contributor

Webcam Resolution?

What is the resolution for GTW streaming 720 p or 1080p? Could not fine that anywhere.

The reason for asking is that we experience a very good quality on the live webinars in GTW. We are also  using WebJam with 720 p streaming true YouTube - the quality there is not good.

Anyone having any experience here?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Resolution

@heidi5 GoToWebinar provides up to 25 streams at 640p x 480p for a maximum resolution of 1920p x 960p.  Are you using something like ManyCam for live streaming your videos? 

miscgoma
New Contributor

Hi. I'm also looking into understanding the resolution limits of gotoWebinar.  I want my video to be seen in full HD by everyone else and for me to see all participants in a gallery view. Can GoToWebinar achieve this? And what are the requirements besides my hardware setup?

Thank you

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@miscgoma  While you can't really dictate the way attendees 'see' webcam views, if you are the only staff member sharing a webcam it should appear closer to 1080p.  Staff requirements would be higher than attending a webinar alone:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/system-requirements-for-staff-g2w010024