cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoRozo
Active Contributor

Either website interface or account information problem and no solution from support

I have a HAMACHI subscription which has been active for years now, I was billed on February 2023 for it, my client application is working but I cannot make any changes to the networks, subscription or billing information. Upon entering the site it simply says I have NOTHING of the sorts and offers me to subscribe.

I've opened a support call but it is taking long to have answers and they have been saying there is no problem, despite screenshots proving otherwise and now, with problem still pending, the ticket disappeared from the list as if it was solved.

I there a channel that enables me to have this problem ACTUALLY solved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarcoRozo
Active Contributor

Re: Either website interface or account information problem and no solution from support

Problem solved, there was a second administrative account, it is now an internal problem.

Thank you all.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Either website interface or account information problem and no solution from support

Hi @MarcoRozo

I see that our support team emailed you asking for your telephone number so they could call and troubleshoot this issue. Please reply to them with your number and the best times to contact you.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
MarcoRozo
Active Contributor

Just answer the e-mail providing the information requested.

MarcoRozo
Active Contributor

Problem solved, there was a second administrative account, it is now an internal problem.

Thank you all.