If you have 2FA enabled with last pass authenticator and you log into a unknown device, a 2FA request is send to your authenticator. On your mobile device, the authenticator will list a screen where you can approve or deny. The Last Pass Authenticator is not providing the necessary information. It should at least tell me:
- What device is request this info.
- Where did this request originate.
This is important. I have no idea if the request is valid other than timing. For example, if I log into google, I may get a google prompt that said:
- The request comes from a Windows device.
- The request comes from my location.
- The request occurred just now.
I would suggest that you add this feature for security reasons.