Please recognize "Edge Canary" on Android as a fillable browser, instead if a site app

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please recognize "Edge Canary" on Android as a fillable browser, instead if a site app

0 Kudos

(Android) LastPass does not behave as though "Edge Canary" is a browser (Edge Canary is Microsoft's beta version of the Edge app found in the Google Play Store)

If I use the system status bar - quick panel LastPass button to try to fill a login page, instead it associates the Edge Canary app with my website/password in LastPass, as if it were a native app for that website (like how the SoundCloud app gets associated with SoundCloud.com). I have like 20 random LastPass passwords now associated with the Edge Canary app. None of the other browser enhancements LastPass provides are triggered either (autofill prompt automatic pop up, asking if I want to save a login I just typed in, etc).

I can't use the regular Edge app right now because some bug they fixed in Canary causes the app to freeze whenever I open the Collections screen, leading to the app crashing. This is fixed in Canary though.

Should also add recognition for other major browser beta/canary apps while you're at it, at least for Chrome/Firefox