cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alnetloc
New Contributor

Alfred app on Mac OS causes clipboard to not auto clear

I have LP extension for Firefox on a Mac installed, with extension Preferences set to clear clipboard after 60 seconds.  Only thing is, it never clears.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alnetloc
New Contributor

Re: Clipboard does not auto clear

Unintall/reinstall makes no difference; turning on/off makes no difference.  It seems the Mac Alfred productivity app I use may be keeping a separate clipboard database.  The passwords expire in 60 sec as intended if Alfred is not running.   Otherwise they stay in buffer.  I've tried using the "Ignore Apps" feature of this clipboard app, but to no avail. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @alnetloc,

Apologies as we're not sure what troubleshooting you've tried so far. Could you try uninstalling the LastPass extension then reinstalling from here to see if it fixes this issue? https://lastpass.com/download/ 

You may also need to set the clear clipboard preference again once the extension has been reinstalled.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
alnetloc
New Contributor

Unintall/reinstall makes no difference; turning on/off makes no difference.  It seems the Mac Alfred productivity app I use may be keeping a separate clipboard database.  The passwords expire in 60 sec as intended if Alfred is not running.   Otherwise they stay in buffer.  I've tried using the "Ignore Apps" feature of this clipboard app, but to no avail. 

View solution in original post