cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
setovixi
New Contributor

Can a Families owner/manager see other users' Vaults or control password access?

I'm looking for a hierarchy-based level of access.

I'd like to have "parent" (P) and "children" (C) accounts.

Obviously, C should not have an access to P passwords, while P should be able to see C passwords.

Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is LP family for me?

Hi @setovixi,

Currently there isn't a way to access another user's Vault, although you could set up Shared Folders and share items to Family members in order to provide them site credentials, as with LastPass Families each family member will have their own LastPass account, and they will only have the ability to access their own personal Vault.

For more information and answers to other common questions about Families please see this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-famlies-faqs-lp070005

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is LP family for me?

Hi @setovixi,

Currently there isn't a way to access another user's Vault, although you could set up Shared Folders and share items to Family members in order to provide them site credentials, as with LastPass Families each family member will have their own LastPass account, and they will only have the ability to access their own personal Vault.

For more information and answers to other common questions about Families please see this support article: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/lastpass-famlies-faqs-lp070005

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post