cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GTFH0416
Active Contributor

Not receiving login verification emails

So to keep this sweet I needed to login to my account using the exact same information I have used for years and it would not let me.

I keep getting this prompt:

Screenshot_5.png

I check my mail email inbox/spam: nothing.

I check my backup email inbox/spam: nothing.

I try to recover my master password even though I know for a 100% fact im using the correct one, and I keep getting a bunch of error messages. 

If anyone could help that

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Not letting me login/Not receiving any emails

Hi @GTFH0416 

You have a security email configured on your account. It is a gmail account and our system has sent multiple verification emails to it. The verification emails come from  do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
octopusfootprin
New Contributor

I have the same issue - do you get the same issue when logging in outside of the extension?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @GTFH0416 

You have a security email configured on your account. It is a gmail account and our system has sent multiple verification emails to it. The verification emails come from  do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

GTFH0416
Active Contributor

I tried logging in via extension/website. Both gave me the prompt. Once I searched my backup email for the emails from the email address provided below I saw the verification emails and I was able to try and login again and get into my account.

GTFH0416
Active Contributor

I looked through my inbox and spam and for some reason never saw these emails appear.

Once I searched that exact email I saw all of the verifications appear.

Thank you! I was able to access my account 🙂

ynota
New Contributor

I have the same problem not receiving authentication emails from lastpass, I have checked spam folders etc with no luck. I don't have a secondary email set up (yet).

ynota
New Contributor

Not receiving authentication email

Today when I tried to log into lastpass I got a message popup asking me to check my email, I assume this email is to authenticate me after my internet modem has changed it's IP address.

The email unfortunately has not arrived, I have checked my spam folder and tested my email to ensure it is working correctly. I don't have a secondary email set up with lastpass.

Does anyone have a fix for this problem or know if there is an issue with the lastpass email server?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Not receiving authentication email

Hi @ynota,

I've checked our email system and do see that LastPass Verification emails are being sent to your email.  
We would recommend checking your email account in a browser, instead of through a mail app or mail program, and making sure that these emails aren't being sent to the junk/spam folder instead of your inbox. We would also recommend checking your email settings to be sure no LastPass or LogMeIn email addresses are being blocked or are on the blocklist/blacklist. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

If you've tried all of these above steps and still aren't receiving the verification email, we would recommend reaching out to your email provider to see if there are any blocks or settings on their side that could be blocking these emails from being delivered to you.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
ds179
Active Contributor

I see you answer to the problem but no solution.  What do I do?  I think the problem is that when I started with LastPass years ago I used an email account with unseen.is (dsal@unseen.is). But, unseen.is ceased to exist and I lost that email account. So, I updated my LastPass email to my current email, dansal@protonmail.com.  

When I first started having this problem with not being able to login to LastPass, the old dsal@unseen.is popped up in the username.  I replaced that email with the correct new email (dansal@protonmail.com) with the correct password, but I still keep getting the prompt to check my email for a verification from LastPass, which never come since, I think, the verification email is being sent to an account that doesn't exist.

I am a premium LastPass subscriber and use it on my iPhone and iPad as well as my Mac.  The iPhone and iPad can be logged into since I use my touch for login. 

How can I get into my LastPass account on my desktop computer or, for that matter, any other computer that I wish to use?

hn8790
Active Contributor

Hi,

I have the same situation although I don't believe that I have a "security email" account configured or at least if I do, it's not one that I have access to anymore. 

What else can I do to access my account?

Kind regards,

Hai