cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CeesT
New Contributor

Security Score for Shared Folders?

I shared some passwords and put them in shared folders. However, the security check doesn’t check them anymore. Why does LastPass exclude shared folders from checking?

5 REPLIES 5
RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Securitycheck

Hello,

Are you using a LastPass Enterprise plan? Shared Folder Security scores and individual scores are calculated separately, and you can see the security score for Shared Folders by viewing the Shared Folder reporting data here if you are an Enterprise account admin: https://lastpass.com/enterprise_sharedfolders.php

of in the Admin Console, if you click Shared Folders on the left side menu then click on one folder you should see the option to click "Security Score" and view the score for that shared folder, as seen in this screenshot:

lpe-sharedfoldersadmin

Ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/view-and-manage-lastpass-enterprise-shared-folders-admi...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
jbyamada
New Contributor

I tried this and I can get to the security scores for the folder as a whole, but not the individual scores of each site within the folder so I know what I need to fix. How do I get to the individual site scores?

RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello,

Currently there is not a way to view the security score of individual items on a shared folder, you're only able to see the general score of the folder itself via the admin console. I've passed this idea long to our developers for consideration in adding to LastPass as we have had other users suggest this as a function of Shared Folders as well. As somewhat of a workaround, you could save a copy of any shared credentials in your own Vault which will then be included in your own individual security score.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Kenneth23
Active Contributor

I hope they consider this a feature, our users have been asking the same questions.  Thanks!!!

farreachchad
New Contributor

I agree that it would be great to have this feature. We have shared folders with several hundred passwords and it would be very helpful to know which ones are weak or have been reused.