cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InterpretIT
Active Contributor

MacOS: A keychain cannot be found to store....

Hi

Lately, I've been having a lot of issues with LMI rescue unattended access and MacOS.

I am receiving a window stating a "Keychain not Found" with the error: A keychain cannot be found to store "1:424688513186:ios:HexidecimalNumber_FIRAPP_DEFAULT"

This occurs on Mac's that have previously had unattended access installed, on new installs and on clean installs of 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 & 11.4.

Resetting the keychain to default does not resolve the issue. Clicking on the cancel button results in another window being shown with the same error. Clicking on cancel again closes both the windows.

I can log in as normal by either closing the error windows, or ignoring them.
01. Keychain.jpg

02. Keychain.jpg

03. Keychain.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward89
New Contributor

Re: MacOS: A keychain cannot be found to store....

Hello,

I just had the same issue in the brand new Mac I got today.

To solve it we just opened the Keychain Access tool and deleted the login keychain (it did not had an icon, signal for something strange happening).

Then I rebooted the Mac and... voilà, rebooting solved it! Upon reboot it recreated a new working one.

I suppose the first one had been created by some corporate setup tool as root and my user, despite being an admin, could not access / write to it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@InterpretIT  Sorry about that.  Based on the testing you've completed, this may be a new issue you are currently experiencing.  Can you please help us understand what's going on by getting some log files to Customer Support

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
InterpretIT
Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

Should I email the logs to the open ticket (LogMeIn Case #15518340) I have with support?

Thank you for replying to the post to assist me with this issue.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@InterpretIT  Yes, if you already have a dialog open with a recent Support Agent.  They should be able to escalate your case with the proper logs to see what's going on there. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Edward89
New Contributor

Hello,

I just had the same issue in the brand new Mac I got today.

To solve it we just opened the Keychain Access tool and deleted the login keychain (it did not had an icon, signal for something strange happening).

Then I rebooted the Mac and... voilà, rebooting solved it! Upon reboot it recreated a new working one.

I suppose the first one had been created by some corporate setup tool as root and my user, despite being an admin, could not access / write to it.