cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G_G
Active Contributor

Re: Command prompt closes immediately on connecting

Hello all,

new Logmein Client version 1.3.5282, proposed as upgrade and installed today, actually fixes this Powershell issue.

Unfortunately it introduces another and worse bug: copy/paste in the Powershell does not work.

Please Logmein Support provide an official and secure download link for the previous Logmein Client (LogmeinIgnition.msi) version while this new bug is solved.

Thank you and Regards

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@G_G  Thanks for the report.  I'll let the team know about your experience and see what can be done. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Justright-DJ

Re: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

For some reason, when I attempt to login using the Remote Connection or File Manager, I get the message "Disconnected - Connection to the host computer has been lost. Do you want to reconnect?"  Before you could get on - no issues. Now suddenly that is all you are getting.
I've rebooted the system, restarted LogMein controls but still no joy.  If you use the client from the problematic machine, no get onto other machines without any issues. Its very frustrating.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Justright-DJ   The behavior you mentioned is likely related to this known issue we are currently addressing.  It should be resolved in a new release very soon.  Updates to follow on this thread.... 

MrHappy4
Active Contributor

I'm still getting this error.  Fully updated Windows and LMI 14512.

Start Command Prompt and it keeps closing and refreshing.  Every computer I try, 20+ so far.

mattcoz
Visitor

I have this issue often. Today, I was able to connect just fine. Then, my session expired and I had to log back in. Now, it just disconnects immediately. F5 does not fix anything.

G_G
Active Contributor

Hello all,

Logmein Client updated today to version 1.3.5311

Copy/Paste problem in Powershell NOT solved:

- Logmein to remote host

- open remote Powershell

- type a command, works as expected

- select string and Copy (either CTRL-C or contextual menu)

- CTRL-V does not paste, context menu "Paste" does not paste

Remote host Logmein service upgraded from 14512 to newer 15582: Copy/Paste still does NOT work.

Please let us know when this issue will be resolved.

Regards

MrHappy4
Active Contributor

That's not a solution.  Of course we can disturb the user and make them not able to work while we work on a problem. If we don't want to disturb the user and run in the background, we need the PowerShell remote to work.

Verricom
Active Contributor

Clearly this is NOT a solution as it involves disturbing end users when as their IT administrator I need to run scripts or kill processes off in the background.

Stop proposing idiot answers and get it fixed, you have had plenty of time and are charging premium rates for a subscription product that simply does not work as advertised.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you continue to experience connection errors, please click my Community name to send a private message with the login email and host name.